The elf reclined in a chair overlooking the colorful garden. Butterflies fluttered along and a pleasant chorus of birdsong caressed his ear. Then almost from one moment to the next the blackest cloud drifted over the garden, and a without any warning or sound, a bolt of lightning stroke him center chest. The elf gasped in shock as he was pulled from his dream, only to the next sensation of a sword being pulled out of his chest. A sinister figure was bend over his bed, huge yellow teeth, small beady eyes, head like a rat. Fur… A SKAVEN!. The elf reached for his weapon, but in the next instance a warp stone throwing star imbedded itself in his forehead. The world around him faded… unnaturally large butterflies fluttered around him, birds were screeching in the distance and the sky was ever dark.
The Averland Fancypants first investigated the Temple of Myrmidia:
- They defeated 5 zombies guarding the temple
- They freed Jessie from her imprisonment a the sacrificial alter.
- They Investigated Immoliah’s Room and found it deserted.
- They Investigated Calamari’s room, and uncovered several stacks of books with forbidden knowledge.
- Alberich Von Korden and the party agreed to burn all the books.
- They tried to ask for payment from von Korden, but this was rejected.
- They concluded that Helman Ghorst had fled to Sylvania. Von Korden left to pursue the Necromancer.
- They concluded that Sibyl du Valle must have been conspiring with Immoliah and therefore part of the Carnal Conclave
- The party discovered the midnight clues to the location of the scroll by observing the moonlight and by investigating the Sun and Moon dial. The two major clues: Myrmidias foot and a city that the party could not quite determine.
The Averland Fancypants then set off for Talabheim:
- A packed of giant wolves attacked the Red Arrow Coach, but were easily dealt with.
- At a coaching inn:
- They leaned that Ulricans and Sigmarites are working together against the forces of chaos to the North
- Karl Franz is leading the army on his gryphon.
- A skaven gutter runner attacked the elf at night, mortally wounding him. It was only due to the quick response of the Halfling and Hector Helbrecht that they mange to kill the skaven and recover the Leaded box.
- Day 2 they meet a roadwarden who inform that Wolfenburg is under siege and will likely fall before Karl Franz reach the city.
- At night the party takes turn keeping watch. They get an ok sleep, but the elf is still looking bad.
- Day3 the party is attacked by a beastman ambush. They manage to kill the Gor leader and send the ungors fleeing. On the Gor they find a medallion of a red crown.