- Lothar engage in a combat against Cult of the 3 Moons
- Altdorf Band travel to Hugeldal and discover killed Shallya Sisters
- At the behest of Karl, Lothar join the investigation with the Altdorf Band having first signed a pledge to Von Sapponatheim. As with the rest of the Band the wage is 20 ss a month and a share in the loot.
- Several killings are uncovered, and missing sick people
- Group Identify Cult of the 3 Moons Hideout
- Lothar pose as sick in order to lure out the kidnappers
- Kidnappers are tracked into the abandoned mines
- A Clan Pestilens Hidehout
- Lord Skrolk escapes with huge round metal contraption containing strange filth
- Rat Ogre “Blistermaw” and Plageclaw the Red fights group.
- Wolfgang miscast a spell, covers up in his robes and escapes into the darkness with some not quite human sounds.
- The Altdorf Band defeats the skavens and search the dead cultist Alexander.
- Following letter was discovered:
Your aid has been invaluable in these times, but as our Lord does teach, all things must wither and decay, and the time of our presence in Hugeldal is at an end. As the child took another route, we too must divert our pose to guide it into our Master’s sweet embrace. May his name be cried out seven times and borne on the wings of the corpse flies.
I leave immediately to accompany the child to Altdorf, and as such, the Three Moons exist no more. Remain here, do not forget your tenants, celebrate what beauty you can find and share it in the blessings of the Lord of Pestilence. When our plan is complete, and the master embraces the boy, we shall return at the head of a tide of filth, The lands of men shall rot, and the chosen of Nurgle shall dance in the fields.
I have one last task for you to undertake. The disappearances of our blessed children are unacceptable in the eyes of the Great Corrupter. It is entrusted to you to end these blasphemous activities in Hugeldal.
Glory to Nurgle! Glory to the King of Maggots!