The party travelled the remaining stretch to Talabheim pushing themselves and their horses to the limit as they hoped to reach the Shallya temple before their elf would die from his mortal and festering wounds. On the road they:
- Were ambushed by a giant spider, which they defeated.
- Encountered a group of Talabecland Roadwardens who shared news.
- Were ambushed by goblins but scared them off with scary spells by Leopold Schatterman
In Talabheim, they party mainly focused on recovery at the Temple of Shallya. They bribed the guards for entry but despite the superior treatment at the temple, the elf did succumb to his injuries and pass away from his festering wounds and generally mauled body.
With Jessie’s disappearance, the party remained under holy care for around a weeks time. During this time Hector Helbrecht turned in his Myrmidian relics and was awarded with initiation into the Knights of the Blazing Sun.
After a weeks time, the party hooked up with a Navigator who had lost his ship to a female necromancer. Likely Jessie/Immoliah who had fled toward Middenheim. The party also discovered the secret compartment now empty in the Statue of Myrmidia’s foot.
Setting off for the last leg of their journey the party left in their Red Arrow Coach, their trip rewarding them with following encounters:
- A group of Ulrican pilgrims on their way to see the Sacred Flame in Middenheim
- A giant spider
Along the last leg of their travels, the party enjoy some breakfast and ponder their objectives in Middenheim,
- Meet with the professor as requested by Konrad Mauer
- Search for the rival merchant as requested by Friedrich von Kaufman.
- Question the Witch Hunter Adele Ketzenblum as requested by Marcus Baerfaust
- Track down Immoliah Fey and the Midnight Scroll
- Recover the stolen ship for their new Navigator companion.