As the crusader hang in an endless free space, with demons clawing his friends to bloody shreds, his mind struggled to understand or rather to avoid understanding his insignificant place in the world, a world behind a thin veil shielding it from utter destruction. His life had no meaning, if the demons would shred him too… Then he felt a hard tug around his wraist as he was pulled back into reality, landing on the cold floor gasping.
With time running out, the Altdorf Band began a more systematic approach on exporing the dungeon:
- A Crusader in combat with one of Mad Orlock vampires was saved by the band. He joined the party to help find Karl.
- A room full of mustants was discovered. The taint of chaos must be strong indeed.
- The party found a black portal of utter darkness. Gromnir Groinsplitter and Rogee la Rouge charged into the gate and dissapeared. The crusader tied a rope around himself and jumped in, just in time to see his friends as they were torn to shreds by demons. The crusader escaped back into the dungeon.
- The party was joined by Ticklepox and later a wood elf survivor.
- A locked door was discovered with 3 keyholes. The party learned the hard way that unlocking the door with “false” keys would award them a free mutation.
- A shrine of Mork was discovered. Dhonar started yelling sigmarite things and banging on his shield… untill the 12 Black Orcs in the next room had enough and came charging. Then the band fled!
- The band went though a lot of rooms. Worth noticing, they did recover two cold keys, that they belive to be the right keys, both keys handed out by some trapped women, who also gave the party a few words to keep in mind.
- The party has turned their attention to the Upper Right part of the dungeon, where they theorize the may find the final key.
- The clock is ticking…