Heads or Tails
Followship of the Shroud
The Fellowship of the Shroud exists as a secret order within the The Cult of Morr. One of their main chapterhouses are based on Siefriedhof. Their history likely date back a thousand years to Prince Giovanni Lanfranchi, a myrmidian vampire hunter who build a base in Siegfriedhof and to Blessed Commander Anthon Aethelbert who after Lanfranchi’s death reformed the order under guidance of the Cult of Morr.
The fellowship includes spies, witch hunters and scholars though few will admit membership as the shrouds methods are considered questionable.
Recent discoveries by Altdorf Band further suggest that they have taken interest into the Vampire Prophesies.
Furthermore their extensive forbidden library in Siefriedhof include literature such as:
- 4 of Lanfranchi’s vellum Zandri Scrolls (With references to the Age of the Thousand Thrones)
- The Book of Kadon (Containing memories of Nagash, transcribed by the necromancer Kadon)
- Perilous Beasts by Odric of Wurtbad
- Vampires and Their Kin by Maxmillian Sommers
- Treatis Necris by Gottlieb the Stern
- Encyclopedia of the Undead by J. Gotthard Melber
… and countless of testimonials, diaries and records covering Necromantic and Vampire activity in Sylvania dating back a thousand years.
Also Objects were discovered:
- Five Styrigen Tablets
- A foul-smelling rat skull pendant.